[At-Large] ICANN Obtains Restraining Order Against RegisterFly

I apologize if this is old news to you.  As discussion involved "rating
registrars" a few days ago, I thought I'd make certain everyone in the
organization had this information as it is fresh, though may be redundant.

I will, unfortunately, not make your acquaintance In Montreal, but will look
forward to meeting you in San Juan.

We have posted the story.  I only included the first paragraph in case
anyone has filters that would not allow the body.

http://internetcommerce.org/news/icanns_gets_restraining_order_against_regis
terfly
ICANN Obtains Restraining Order Against RegisterFly

(Reposted by The ICA)

ICANN's Application for Temporary Restraining Order Against RegisterFly Has
Been Granted

Marina del Rey, CA ? RegisterFly has been ordered by US Federal Court Judge,
Manuel J. Real, to hand over to ICANN current and accurate data for all of
its domain names now that ICANN's application for a temporary restraining
order (TRO) against RegisterFly was granted yesterday.

Under the TRO, RegisterFly is also obliged to provide this data every seven
days, plus immediately allow ICANN staff access to the company's records and
books in order to perform an audit.

It is on our home page as well: www.InternetCommerce.org

Sincerely,

Jude Augusta