Re: [At-Large] Rules of procedure, draft 2

I would double-check with General Counsel.
While the one you point out is a general rule, there is still the
possibility of changing the Liaison during the year.
As a matter of fact, John Klensin (IETF Liaison) stepped down in June 2005,
and was replaced immediately, while Sharil (GAC Liaison) stepped down in
March 2007, while his successor had been appointed already since Sao Paulo
and there has been a three months overlap.
The only case where strict rules are enforced is the TLG Liaison, but this
is because there is a rotation among ETSI, ITU and W3C, and they serve one
year each.

Regards,
Roberto