Re: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Statement on Domain Tasting and Domain Monetization - V. 1.3

Which means we've once again been misled, and I misspoke in reliance on
an earlier statement.

Nonetheless, we voted March 6 to commence a PDP, and we should now,
today, transmit our request to Bruce Tonkin and the GNSO.

--Wendy