Re: [At-Large] [APAC-Discuss] ALAC Draft Resolution on Domain Tasting

2007/3/15, cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you Izumi, for both your draft and an excellent working example
of how such a draft can activate (and make easier) direct input into
ALAC processes by both RALO's and ALS's... I know I always find it
easier to get our AUstralian constituency to respond to a draft or
white paper (or fill out a short survey) rather than find the time to
answer open ended "what is you opinion on / of ???" questions...

That is quite true. I am happy to be a part of the process.

May ISOC-AU as an ALS in the APRALO distribute this draft text as a
request for comment  through our mailing list to Members and via our
related contacts in both business and general consumer peak bodies and
lists, here in .au; and presuming you will permit us to reproduce,
when is the deadline for feedback and response?

Sure, that is more than welcome. AND, though we have not
set the fixed deadline, we like to read this at the ICANN Lisbon
meeting as our consensus of ALAC/RALO - so for that, we need
to hear from your perhaps one week from now, meaning next
Wednesday or so.

thanks again,

izumi

Kindest regards,