Re: [EURO-ALS] [ALAC] .xxx

ICANN should not be in the business of evaluating strings,
period.  It should publish technical criteria and minimally evaluate
whether a registry fulfills those.

Some trademark holders will argue against new TLDs, but then they'd
also argue against learning new languages, lest they have to "police"
their marks in those too.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School