Re: [alac] Losing SiteFinder

Thanks Wendy, Esther and Thomas.

The only thing I may add is - to give a very brief introduction of
who ALAC is - just in case for those outside "ICANN community"

The AtLarge Advisory Committee (ALAC), consists of 15 members
representing individual users inputs from 5 different global regions
(North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia)

something like that (not accurate enough since I am writing this
inside a bullet train from Kyoto to Tokyo).

the rest seems pretty good to me.

izumi