Re: [alac] Comments

And we can also make recommendations as to how ICANN should or should not (and who should) deal with such complaints.

Esther

At 12:51 AM 7/24/2003, Izumi AIZU wrote:
I almost agree with Sebastian that we should not deal with individual
complaints on case by case basis. We can, perhaps, make aggregated
observations and remit that to those relevant bodies while passing
or redirecting individual complaints to appropriate channels.

And to do so, we better make our own "decision" and accnounce that decision
to ICANN community I think.

izumi