Re: [At-Large] Rules of procedure, draft 2

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Bylaws suggest the name of the ALAC board liaison should be given to the
> Secretary at least one month prior to the AGM
> <http://www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm#VI-9.2> I think you need to
> adjust your time line.

I know, but we discussed that and the Committee wanted to make all
appointments at the same time during the AGM, rather than having to
anticipate one of them by a month and have to do it online. We'll be
asking the ICANN legal staff if that would be ok with them.

> Will you have a process for selecting ALAC delegates to the NomCom?

We have one, but never formalized it. We might do, if the Committee wants.
Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------