Re: Deleting attachments

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 09:58:29AM -0400, Jorge Luis wrote:
| Is there a way to interactively delete attachments to an arbitrary mutt mbox
| folder?
|
| In other words, is it possible to list my folders, sort them by size, and then
| claw through the directory, deleting attachments that I no longer need.

I've wished for this for years.  I've gotten used to digging
into each message and selectively deleting the attachments,
but I still wish this feature existed.

I've been wanting to jump into Mutt development, maybe I
should start with a patch for this...

Don't get your hopes up anytime soon though.

--
Ryan Corder                  ||     () ASCII ribbon campaign
<ryanc at greengrey.org>     ||     /\  against HTML email