Re: How to delete...

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 02:13:31PM +0100, Alexandre wrote:
> Le vendredi 06 mars de l'année 2009, vers 12 heures et 59 minutes, Christian
> Ebert écrivait:
> > Have you actually tried the ~= pattern?
> >
> > It deletes not based on subject but messages with same id, iirc.
> > Might well be enought for your purpose.
>
> Id changes every time, i have already configured my procmailrc as this:
>
> :0 Whc: msgid.lock
> | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache
> :0 a:
> $HOME/mail/zzzz-duplicatas

For new mails I use that filter, but for my old mails I use a perl
script called mbox-dedup.pl. You can download it from here[1].

I know there is another way using formail and procmail, but right now
I don't remember exactly how it works. Sorry :(

[1] http://www.wdr1.com/hacks/

Saluton,
--
Mario Martínez