Batch Individual Save?

I find myself in possession of an email folder in which there are
close to a thousand emails. These emails are from many different
senders. I want to create folders according to sender email address
just as would happen if I were to press 's' on each email
individually. But when I press 's' I get two prompts that I need to
respond to before Mutt actually saves the email into the folder that
it has suggested. This is tedious.

But if I tag the whole lot and do ';' and 's', all the emails
go to a single folder, based on the sender of ONE of the emails.
This is OK for solving some other problem, but not the problem
that I have now.

Is there some way of automating what happens when I type
's','\n','\n' over and over again?

FYI, it may make a difference: I am using a maildir format repository
for the folders, with no subfolders, either real or apparent.

TIA

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx