Re: Multiple accounts (using Gmail)

(Sorry Grant -- that sentence didn't make any sense).

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 11:21:19AM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

> >> What do I use for matching on the From: header?
>
> What do you use for SETTING the From: header?

I'm using:

    my_hdr From: Bill Moseley <moseley@xxxxxxxx>

This is pretty basic.  Possibly in some folders only, when I reply
to a message I want my From: address to be set based on what address
was used to deliver the mail to me.

That is, if someone sends mail to my Gmail account (regardless of what
folder it ends up in) when I reply I want to use my gmail address as
my From: header, and use a different signature.  Otherwise, default to
my moseley@xxxxxxxx address and normal signature.

Does send-hook test the message before it's composed or after?

I mean, to match on my address is it:

    send-hook '~C myaddress@xxxxxxxxx' \
        'my_hdr From: Bill <myaddress@xxxxxxxxx>'

Or do I use ~f pattern?