Re: envelope-to and scoring

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 15:14, Ed Blackman <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 02:35:16PM +0100, ssizarit@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> I'm currently trying to set up a scoring policy for mail sent to
>> user@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> The problem is, I only get mass-mailings to this adress, with
>> user@xxxxxxxxxxx usually residing in the BCC. But the header contains
>> envelope-to: user@xxxxxxxxxxx, I just don't get how to access this
>> information.
>>
>> I tried ~L ~t ~C and whatnot.
>
> ~h '^Envelope-to: user@xxxxxxxxxxx'
>
> Adjustments may be necessary if your mailer adds something other than a bare
> email address to the Envelope-to line.

 ~h '^Envelope-to: user@xxxxxxxxxxx'

works when I'm limiting messages once inside the folder, but

score '~h '^Envelope-to: user@xxxxxxxxxxx'' 41

in my .muttrc doesn't. Mutt complains about errors. I've tried
replacing ' with " besides removing it completely, putting \ in front
of my dots and removing everything but the domain name. But I still
get errors.