Re: Read files shows unread and need to switch them back to read status quickly

Hi Asif!

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Asif Iqbal wrote:

> Essentially, I am looking for some limit search, maybe, to display
> only the emails with new status and then perform an action like -
> change the status to read.
>
> Thanks

I use the following macro to get a quick overview of unread messages:
macro index ,n <limit>~N<enter> "only show new messages"
and if you'd like to quickly tag and mark those new mesages read, the
following macro should work:

macro index ,r
'<tag-pattern>~N<enter><tag-prefix-cond><toggle-new><untag-pattern>~T<enter>'
'mark all unread messages read'

regards,
Christian
128. You can access the Net -- via your portable and cellular phone.