Re: an additional format for "The Mutt E-Mail Client" document?

Hi Paul!

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, Paul E Condon wrote:

> Is there a version of "The Mutt E-Mail Client" that is arranged as
> a single web page? I want this so that I can search the whole
> document for a particular text string with a single command.
> Or is there a way to search a web-page tree with a single command
> in firefox? Or is there some html editing software with which I
> can generate my own single page version of said document?

You are looking for the manual? There should be one distributed with
mutt, which might be zipped (e.g. for debian you'll find it here
/usr/share/doc/mutt/manual.txt.gz) Additionally there is always the
webpage http://www.mutt.org/doc/devel/manual.html which I believe is a
single page.

regards,
Christian
121. You ask for e-mail adresses instead of telephone numbers.