Re: No mail notification

> > This works for all of my many mailboxes except for one...and for the
> > life of me I'm stumped as to why mutt won't notify me about that one
> > box.
>
> Well, I guess the basics are: what might possibly be different about
> this new mailbox?

That's the problem.  So far I don't see any differences.

> How is it stored (how are the others stored): mbox
> or maildir?

Maildir.  And it is stored thus: /$HOME/Mail/bsd-hams.  And, just like
all of my other mailboxes, this one is noted in my .muttrc thus:
mailboxes $HOME/Mail/bsd-hams

> Is it on a different filesystem? Are other programs
> currently checking its contents?

No, and no.  I'm famous for making little typos that screw up the works,
but so far I haven't found one.

--Rem