Re: set up multiple account

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 07:04:06PM +0800, bill lam wrote:
(I apologise that I once saw a thread on this subject but could not
locate it,)

I got several gmail accounts that have to be set up inside muttrc like:

folder-hook "imaps://cfoobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" '\
set from="cfoobar@xxxxxxxxx" ; \
set folder="imaps://cfoobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ; \
set spoolfile="+INBOX" ; \
set timeout=300 ; \
set mail_check=300 '

Drop the attached file in your $PATH as muttGmail or whatever, then change the big blocks like above to:

`muttGmail cfoobar`
`muttGmail ifoobar`

Mutt will run muttGmail with the given argument. muttGmail will take the argument and spit out the complete folder-hook. Mutt will then interpret the output as configuration commands, and you're all set up.

Ed
#/bin/sh

email="$1"

cat <<EOF