Re: does mutt splitting large messages?

++ 11/02/09 13:18 +0300 - Andrey Zhidenkov:
>Can mutt split a large messages and send it with a several messages? I
>need to send a big file, but gmail doesn't allow it.

No, it can't.

If you need to send large, you better use a protocol that is
designed for it. E-mail is in-efficient for sending large files.
An example of a protocol that is designed for it, would be FTP.
You may want to use an online service like yousendit.com -
allthough I would qever use such a service myself.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.