Re: sidebar patch for 1.5.19

Re: Cristóbal Palmer 2009-02-06 <20090206215134.GB23994@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Is there a sidebar patch for 1.5.19 version? Where can I get it?
>
> I vaguely remember the debian package maintainer saying that he was
> working on mutt-patched to get it working for .19, but that there was
> a lot of work to be done before that would work. Can't seem to find
> that email, though.
>
> If you really like your sidebar, I suggest you stick with .18 for now
> or help the debian folks work on mutt-patched.

Antonio is doing a great job with doing BTS housekeeping, and
forwarding the "real" bugs to mutt's trac.

Wrt to mutt-patched, it's definitely not very high on my priority
list. I haven't seen a new patch from Terry yet:

http://www.lunar-linux.org/index.php?page=mutt-sidebar

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/