Re: reminder for missing attachment

* bill lam <cbill.lam@xxxxxxxxx> [20090116 07:29]:
> Some other email clients should already have this plugin. If the email
> body contains words like: attach(ed) or attachment(s), it will issue a
> warning if no attachment is added when sending.  How to implement this
> in mutt?

A quick think about where I'd start if I ever needed something like
this would be through a send-hook, maybe piping the message to a
script or using same sort of technique as when writing the macro's.

If you get something working, I'd be interested in seeing how you did
it, as maybe it could be useful for something else. :)

--
Anders Rayner-Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
All-Round Linux Tinkerer, RHCE and PITA DeLuxe