Re: How to set default domain for destination?

On 2009-01-12, Grant Edwards <grante@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do I set the default domain to be used for destination
> e-mail addresses?

After futher experimentation, it appears that's what the
"hostname" variable is used for. However, the manual says
"hostname" is supposed to be the FQDN of the host on which mutt
is running.

If I set "hostname" to be the default destination domain, is
that going to break other features that require "hostname" to
be the name of the host on which mutt is running?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! !  Up ahead!  It's a
                                  at               DONUT HUT!!