Re: robots [ was Re: Alternative Identities ]:wq

Er, I fell in this trap too.

It seems like my yesterday messages were blocked (graylisted) in some
way by that robot, and today, after following a link (now inactive) [1]
from a trashmail, my messages were let in.

This is not fair at all.

Due to the transitory nature of this annoyance, I posted the annoying
message I received (if I had not followed its instructions, seems like
my mailbox had been graylisted to this mailing list ) on

   http://paste.lisp.org/display/64384

I cleaned up some headers leaving evidence of the unfair subscriber.