Output matching line in message body on ~b pattern match

Hello,

Is there a way in mutt to "grep" the body of mail messages,
and actually see the matching line from the mail message?
(Maybe using hooks?) Currently when I filter on the body of
messages (using ~b) I get an index listing of all the
matching messages, but I need to open each message one by
one with the $PAGER to see the actual matching line(s). It
would be useful if one could see all matching lines in one
fell swoop a la grep, e.g.,

  $ grep foo *
  file1: foo bar
  file2: foo bar baz
  file3: bar baz foo
  file4: bar foo baz

If this is not possible, is there a way to download all the
matching messages to a local filesystem so I can grep them?

Thanks,
Ethan