Re: Replying to Email / Removing previous signature

On 04.03.2008 (15:34), Chris Bannister wrote:
> So in your .muttrc do you have something like:
>
>       set editor ="vim -u mutt-vimrc"
>
> or ...?
>
> The -u option skips all other initialisation, which would mean
> options like 'textwidth= ' would be lost.

Yes, something like that. I've been playing around with various options; I
figured I don't need to load all the plugins for latex or html when I just
want to write a mail, so I have a mutt-vimrc file as you say, with only the
essential settings, such as textwidth.

However, I've often found myself needing the plugins even when editing
mail, so I'm changing my mind on this, going for settings in
~/.vim/after/mail instead.

Eyolf

--
The only really good place to buy lumber is at a store where the lumber has
already been cut and attached together in the form of furniture, finished,