Re: <pipe-message> without the "press any key to continue"

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Nathan Huesken <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have a macro, which pipes a message to a script:
>
>  macro index,pager p '<pipe-message>~/.mutt/script<enter><futher-stuf>'
>
>  So far so good, what I don't like is the
>  Press any key to continue...
>  and the fact, that I need to press a key to continue.
>
>  Can this somehow be avoided?

To quote Kyle from a previous post about this very subject not too long ago:

 From the manual:

    wait_key
        Type: boolean
        Default: yes

        Controls whether Mutt will ask you to press a key after
        shell-escape, pipe-message, pipe-entry, print-message, and
        print-entry commands.

        It is also used when viewing attachments with "auto_view",
        provided that the correspondin gmailcap entry has a
        needsterminal flag, and the external program is interactive.

        When set, Mutt will always ask for a key. When unset, mutt
        will wait for a key only if the external command returned a
        non-zero status.

 --- Colby