Re: howto unset signature ?

On Jan 4, 2008 4:17 PM, Paul Puschmann <lnx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
... snip ...

> unset signature
> set signature=~/.mutt/signatures/lnx_standard.txt
> send-hook .  "set signature=~/.mutt/signatures/lnx_standard.txt
> Can you tell me which of these settings is obsolete and howto delete
> the signature before setting a new one? (because some of my
> signature-files are still empty, files exist)

Note: the send-hook's are only executed ONCE after getting the initial
list of recipients. Adding a recipient after replying or editing the
message will NOT cause any send-hook to be executed. Also note that
my_hdr commands which modify recipient headers, or the message's
subject, don't have any effect on the current message when executed
from a send-hook.

--
Dilip