Re: Mailing List 'To' in Index

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 09:43:07PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Michael Pobega <pobega@xxxxxxxxx> [12-11-07 21:35]:
> > I'd like instead of seeing "mutt-users@xxxxxxxx" in the 'To' area of the
> > index, see who the mail is actually from. I remember I used to have Mutt
> > set up to do this, but I lost all of my configuration files in a
> > partitioning accident.
>
> In TFM, index_format
>    %F
>       author name, or recipient name if the message is from you
>
> I use:
>
> folder-hook =outbox 'set index_format="%?M?v& ? %4C %Z %{%b %d} %-18.18F
>                                                                     ^^^^^^^

Perhaps I didn't mean index...Check the image[0] to see what I
mean. I'm seeing 'debian-user@xxxxxxxxxx' instead of the mail's author.

[0] http://pobega.ath.cx:8080/mutt.png

--
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they