view_attachment script query

Hi -

further to my query about viewing attachments, i want to ask about the script
i'm using in /usr/local/bin to
launch the program which opens the attachment.

Firstly, it's working and the attachments are oping succesfully. However, after
i've closed it and return to mutt
there's an error message on the command line which says:
/usr/local/bin/view_attachment: line 122: [: too many arguments

here is line the part of the script from line 122:

f [ -z $open_with ]; then
    open $newfile
else
    open -a "$open_with" $newfile
fi

The fact it's working fine is good, of course, but this has bothered me. Does
anyone know why this is? perhaps i should remove the argument?

I haven't written it myself, it's one i've gotten off the net. by removing the
argument will this cause problems? Any suggestions would be great.

Jamie