Re: searching in "sent"

Hi,

yes, absolutely; ~b stas does find stas

What I mean is that when I am in my inbox folder, I usually have to
look for an email from somebody; what I usually do is to look for that
somebody and then order the folder according to the sender, this way I
can quickly look for the email I was looking for.

Whilst in inbox this is as easy as "/ stas <enter> oo", in sent, when
I do "/ stas <enter>" mutt doesn't find anything even if I have 250
emails from that person. Since the only obvious difference between
inbox and sent is that "To:" field, I thought this could be the
problem.

In any case, now I have set default_hook="(~f %s !~P) | (~P ~C %s) |
~s %s" in my muttrc and still "/ stas" does not yield any result. I
don't understand the ~s part of it, what's is it piping into?

Thanks,

Pau

PS: Of course, I can always do ~ b stas, but I like to understand what
the problem is