Re: Ideas for a Mutt demo

On 16:59 Thu 15 Nov     , Russell L. Harris wrote:
> * Joe Masters <joem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [071115 16:14]:
>
> As much as I love the efficiency of Mutt (and Gnus), they hardly seem
> appropriate for anyone who even remotely might be considered
> "netphobic" or "one-who-is-intimidated-by-computers".

On the contrary, I think perhaps that a lack of computer awareness might
just be an advantage in that there are no preconceived notions of how an
application should behave. I can setup the .muttrc file according to how
she wants to use Mutt. There is no requirement for commonly used
key-bindings as her use of the keyboard at the moment, within windows,
is limited to entering text. Even moving between fields in a form
involves the mouse rather than the Tab key.

--
Regards, Joe