Re: Mutt 1.5.17 and sidebar patch

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 the mental interface of
Stephan Seitz told:

[...]

> Besides, if the patch was not applied, mutt would print an error for
> unknown variables.

You're right :)

> For testing purposes I downloaded your mutt version from
> http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv/ and tested it on my i386 box. It produces
> the same results as my own compiled version. So there is no difference
> between your version and my version on two plattforms.

Your built and your provided binary works as it should on my System.
Do you have your colorsettings in a separated file which isn't
sourced by the main muttrc?

> I compared the ldd output between the two versions, but besides the
> different header cache libraries and my kerberos support, there are no
> differences.
>
> I???m using Debian Testing.

That doesn't matter.

Elimar

--
  >what IMHO then?
  IMHO - Inhalation of a Multi-leafed Herbal Opiate ;)
              --posting from alex in debian-user--