Re: unable to use send2-hook / group pattern for automatic

* Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> [2007-11-06 02:47 -0500]:
> Gregor Zattler wrote:
> > I want to use this group feature to switch encryption on and off
> > depending on emailaddresses:
>
> FWIW, another way I think you can achieve your goal is to use Nicolas
> Rachinsky's crypt-autohook patch[1].  (Many thanks Nicolas!)

I'm glad to hear that someone uses this patch. But I'm afraid it does
not solve the original poster's problem. The crypt-autohook patch
works at the same time send-hooks. I want to extend it to be able to
work together with send2-hooks, but until now I haven't found the time
to do it.

Nicolas

--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas