Re: index_format - indicate which email has attachment

* Joseph on Saturday, October 06, 2007 at 00:48:00 -0600
> Is it possible to show in index display which email has an attachment?
> I was looking for a solution but it seems to me I need to install a
> patch in order to show this information in index_format.

Your version of Mutt should already have the patch included.
Experiment with %X in index format, and have a look at the, you
know, fine manual:

%X
          number of qualifying MIME parts in this part and its children
          (please see the ``attachments'' section for possible speed
          effects)

Python Mutt utilities <http://www.blacktrash.org/hg/muttils/>