Re: GPG keyservers

On 10/03/07 12:40, Breen Mullins wrote:
> * Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> [2007-10-03 14:48 -0400]:
>

>> Anyway, I do recommend asking on gnupg-users if you don't get things
>> worked out.  There are some helpful folks there, much as there are on
>> this list.
>
> I just reproduced Joseph's report here - OS X with gpg 1.4.7 .
>
> Joseph, I'd definitely take it to gnupg-users at this point.
>
> Breen
> --
> Breen Mullins
> Menlo Park, California

Though, I wouldn't mind to resolve this.
I've posted this question on Gentoo forum, see if they can reproduce it.
Another solution would be to unmask the new version from Gentoo portage and
compile it; which is easy.
Though, there must be as reason why it is still mark unstable and I see on
Gentoo-bug list there are already few
unsolved bugs pertaining to GnuPG2
http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=gnupg

so rushing to solve one "bug" might introduce few new :-/

--
#Joseph