Re: Config for mutt on linux with clamav, gnupg, several

* itmejl@xxxxxxxxxxx <itmejl@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi!
>
> Can anyone give me some hints on a configuration for mutt on linux with
> the requirements below.
>
> Requirements:
> - -Postfix

mutt sends the message using the local Postfix sendmail command. Configure
Postfix and mutt is fine.

> - -Should handle more than one personal email address
To be done in Postfix.

> - -several mailboxes
To be done in Postfix.

> - -clamav should check and handle incoming mail
To be done in Postfix. Use amavisd-new as framework for clamav. Make sure
clamav is in the amavisd-group. Integrate amavisd-new as content filter into
Postfix. The amavisd-website has documentation on how to do this.

> - -signing and reading encrypted mails with gnupg should be part of the
> config
To be done within mutt. There are many examples only you can work from.

> - -spamassassin should check and handle incoming mail
To be done in Postfix. Use amavisd-new as framework for spamassassin.

p@rick

--
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung
<http://www.postfix-buch.com>