Re: X-Face viewing and creation

On Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:03AM, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Trey Sizemore 2007-09-07 <20070907211451.GA30293@valkyrie>
> > Can someone point me to a good reference on being able to view X-Face
> > headers in mutt as well as adding them to outgoing mails (preferably
> > color)?
>
> http://www.df7cb.de/projects/mutt/x-face/
>
> No idea about color, I think that's some other header. (X-Image?)
>
> Christoph

Yes, as a previous responder mentioned, I should have said 'Face'
header vs. 'X-Face' header.

So any info about using and viewing 'Face' headers with mutt is
greatly appreciated.

--
Cheers,
Trey

We're deep into the holiday gift-giving season, as you can tell from
the fact that everywhere you look, you see jolly old St. Nick urging
you to purchase things, to the point where you want to slug him right
in his bowl full of jelly.
                -- Dave Barry, "Simple, Homespun Gifts"

Linux valkyrie 2.6.16.53-0.8-bigsmp i686 GNU/Linux
  7:23pm  up 1 day  0:13,  3 users,  load average: 0.58, 0.41, 0.42