Re: GPG Signing based on recipient

On date Monday 2007-08-13 09:58:37 -0600, Kyle Wheeler muttered:
> On Monday, August 13 at 04:19 PM, quoth Mark Sansome:
> >I would like to sign each mail with a gpg key appropriate to that
> >identity. I have tried the following send-hook, but perhaps my
> >understanding of the syntax of hooks is incorrect. Anyway it doesn't
> >work:
> >
> ># Default gpg signature for majority of mail
> >set pgp_sign_as=1234567891234567
> ># Identity and gpg signature to be used in all mails to
> >"marktest@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
> >send-hook '~C marktest@xxxxxxxxxxxx' 'my_hdr From: Test Account
> ><test.account@xxxxxxxxxxxx>' 'set pgp_sign_as=98765432198765432'
> >
> >Is it possible to do this?
> >Is my syntax incorrect?
>
> What you need to do is separate them into different send-hooks, like
> so:
>
> send-hook '~C marktest@xxxxxxxxxxxx' 'my_hdr From: Test Account
> <test.account@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
> send-hook '~C marktest@xxxxxxxxxxxx' 'set pgp_sign_as=98765432198765432'
>
> Unfortunately, you can't have a single send-hook execute multiple
> commands.

Why not?

For example I'm going to use now:

send-hook '~t mutt-users@xxxxxxxx' \
    'set attribution="On date %d, %n muttered:";\
     set locale=en_US;\
     set signature="fortune ~/share/fortune/en/mutt-tips|"'

So it should also be possible:
send-hook '~C marktest@xxxxxxxxxxxx' \
    'my_hdr From: Test Account <test.account@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;\
     set pgp_sign_as=98765432198765432'

or not?

Cheers.
--
mutt random tip #2
Starting from mutt 1.5.12 you can reference variables in commands with the