Re: match replies in a send-hook

Aron Griffis wrote:  [Thu Jul 12 2007, 07:54:57PM EDT]
>   1. reply-hooks should run inline with send-hooks instead of before
>      them.  The only difference between reply-hooks and send-hooks
>      should be which message they're matching against.
>
>   2. send-hooks should be able to recognize when they're running on
>      a message that is a reply.  Something better than the subject
>      hack.

Bob Bell pointed out to me ~Q, which according to the doc matches
"messages which have been replied to".  This seems to be intended for
us in <limit> or <tag-pattern>.

Whether intentional or inadvertent, it also seems to work for #2
above...

    send-hook '~Q'  'my_hdr X-Q-Status: this is a reply'
    send-hook '!~Q' 'my_hdr X-Q-Status: this is not a reply'

Thanks Bob!