Re: Problem with new 'pager_format'

On 29Jun2007 11:56, Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx> wrote:
|  On Friday, June 29, 2007 at 0:22:55 -0500, David Champion wrote:
| > adding this [dgc.softfill.1] code to hg tip?
|     I happily use your softfill patch since a long time, in the past
| posted here some examples of usage cases requiring it, and vote 107% for
| inclusion. Thank you for your work, Dave! :-)

And I have just started. I'm very happy with my X-Label and meessage
side over to the right using the %* syntax.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him
melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with
vigor.  - From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo