Re: Multiple email / folder problem

Hello, Ajeet!

Sounds like usage of unexistent folder.
My mutt (1.5.15) always seg-faults when i press 'c' (change-folder) and
type something like: =no_such_mbox<enter>  (with IMAP accounts).
In your situation folder-hook references to current account $folder
('=') and you have to explicitly set $folder variable before.

My settings for two IMAP accounts looks about:
account-hook . "                          \
  unset imap_user;                        \
  unset imap_pass;                        \
  unset imap_check_subscribed             \
"
account-hook imaps://user1@host1 "        \
  set imap_pass = pass1;                  \
  set imap_check_subscribed = yes         \
"
account-hook imaps://user2@host2 "        \
  set imap_pass = pass2;                  \
  set imap_check_subscribed = yes         \
"
folder-hook imaps://user1@host1.* "       \
  set folder = imaps://user1@host1/INBOX; \
  set from = user1@host1;                 \
  set postponed = =postponed;             \
  set record = =sent                      \
"
folder-hook imaps://user2@host2.* "       \
  set folder = imaps://user2@host2/INBOX; \
  set from = user2@host2;                 \
  set postponed = =postponed;             \
  set record = =sent                      \
"

Note that 'set folder' is the first directive, other references to
current $folder as '='.
It works pretty well with subscribed folders too.

--
26.06.2007 11:27:03

Cheers,
Oleg A. Mamontov