Re: saving mail in folder instead of sent

Joel Esler <joel.esler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Can't you just do a
| set record="+Sent" (s/Sent/whateveryourboxis)
|

| >For information i added it like this in my folderhooks:
| >folder-hook Inbox-laplaceverte my_hdr 'From: mess-mate
| ><mess-mate@xxxxxxxxxx>;\
| >set signature="sh ~/bin/msig_lplv|";\
| >fcc-hook . =Inbox-mess'

No, a 'set record=...' is a general,overall, setting.
My above settings are only applicable to that mail-acount versus
folder.
I've several mail-accounts and folders; so all messages for an
account go to a specified folder, and i've to answer them with the
same account of course.
example:
a message from account1@xxxxxxxxxxxx go to INBOX/account1/
a message from account2@xxxxxxxxxxxx go to INBOX/account2/
etc..
But i want all messages and reply's sended with account2@xxxxxxxxxxxx ,
saved to /INBOX/account2/. All other sended messages to INBOX/sent/
So when i enter folder account2, my From: account2@xxxxxxxxxxxx is
automatically enterred; on the other folders the From:
account1@xxxxxxxxxxxx is enterred automatically.

Wonderfull mutt...
Any other MUA can do that ??

mess-mate
--

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.