Re: mutt limit command

* malahal@xxxxxxxxxx <malahal@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-13-07 20:14]:
> I would like to search for mails from a specific author but would like
> to include all related threads (the responses may be from different
> authors). Is this possible?

Mairix will do what you want.
Summary     : Index and Search Tool for Maildir, MH, or Mbox format
              Email Folders

Description :
              mairix is a tool for indexing and searching email
              messages stored in Maildir, MH, or mbox folders. The
              index contains a map of which words occur in which parts
              of which messages. Searches on this index are fast and
              generate symlinks to the matching messages in a new
              Maildir or MH folder, or copies of matching messages in
              an mbox folder, which can be browsed normally in a mail
              client.

available:  http://www.rc0.org.uk/mairix