Re: gpg inline signed sig incorrect

Hi Pat!

 On Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 7:44:38 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> properly in inline gpg signed posts, ie:

    Mutt removes this importune <dash><space> from pager display when it
knows that the mail is signed inline. To know this, Mutt has to scan the
mail, either when you call <check-traditional-pgp> (<Esc>P by default),
or when you have comfortably set $pgp_auto_decode=yes.

    Now you may be not interested in the PGP signature status. Then
still set $pgp_auto_decode, but also unset $crypt_verify_sig: You'll get
no PGP processing, but display of a properly decapsulated mail, without
the <dash><space> prepended.

| macro index,pager <F42> "<enter-command> toggle pgp_verify_sig
?pgp_verify_sig<Enter>"

Bye!    Alain.
--
You know what I would like to do? COMPLY. I would LOVE to COMPLY. But, you know
what, Pat? I don't know where the h_ll that frickin 2-dash stupid stinkin line