Re: no fcc with command-line sending

Moin Greg Novack,

if you recall, we had some discussion about -i and '<' or '|'
cmd-line sending behave differently with regard to fcc.
I just noticed that even though using "script | mutt" the mails
_are_ fcc'ed normally. But I'm not using fcc to IMAP, so there
might be a difference.

Did you observe your behaviour with local fcc folders, too?
Do you use fcc-hooks or just record+copy?
Have you upgraded to the latest mutt (1.5.15)?