Re: Uncollapse thread to last message

On Wed, Mar 28 2007 15:34, Shreevatsa R wrote:
Hi,

I'm using mutt in threaded view with threads collapsed.  Can I set it
so that when I uncollapse a thread, it goes to the *last* message in
the thread instead of the first one? (Hitting <Return> to
display-message and/or <Esc>v to uncollapse thread.)

I am not sure if there's a better way to do this, but this might help:

        macro index ,8 \
        '<collapse-thread><next-thread><previous-entry><display-message>'

The problem with this is that it 'breaks' when you hit the key sequence and you're already over an uncollapsed thread.

Cheers.

--
redondos