Re: Colour of messages below status line - how to set?

* On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 Chris G (cl@xxxxxxxx) muttered:
> This may be in the documentation at http://www.mutt.org but that's
> still unavailable from where I'm looking.

Your mutt installation usually comes with a local copy of the manual,
why don't you use that?
Most distributions use a f1 macro to display it inside of mutt.

> How do you set the colour of the messages like "Sending message..."
> and "Mail sent." that appear below the status line at the bottom of
> the mutt window?

color error fg bg

HTH,

Michael
--
No wonder Clairol makes so much money selling shampoo.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat is an infinite loop!

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de