Re: mutt take text/html attachment as text/plain

Re: Frantisek Hanzlik 2007-03-26 <46076C23.9060001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> then body appears in mail as attachment "Content-Type: text/plain:",
> not as I need "text/html". Are there any ways to correct this?
> (without copying file to file with ".html" suffix - then it work OK)
> Command "file txt" determine properly "txt: HTML document text", but
> uses mutt to determine file type other mechanisms than mime.types"?

Mutt uses mime.types, so the easiest way is to rename/copy/symlink the
file before attaching. You could also try playing with the
edit-content-type functions, but it seems that this is a lot harder to
get right.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/