Re: jump to a message given by filename

> I think the -e, as cumbersome as that is, is probably your
best bet.
> The thing with mutt is that it supports all kinds of
different mail
> storage types, so the authors are usually unwilling to add
features
> that only work for some (i.e. say we had
--read-mail-in-file as an
> option, how would that work with, say, an mbox?).
Yes, you are right, this is perfetcly understandable.

> That said, and assuming you have something like the
mess822 package
> installed, what you want could be a pretty simple script
like so:
> [...]

Thank you very much for this script.
(Hence I dont have to dig into those  manuals...;
Unfortunately the 822field can not be found in Edgy Eft;
I suppose grep -i ^message-id: |head -n 1 works too.)

Best regards,
A.

Válogasson friss álláshirdetéseink közül!
http://allas.origo.hu/