Mail loss

Moin moin,

sadly I learned that for quite some long time mails to my previous
addr have been lost (always more the more recenty).

If you have sent any personal or public msg and haven't received
an answer yet (for private, off-/ on-topic, meta-ML/ ML-tech),
then please remind me with some context quote to this new addr.
Thank you and I'm sorry for the noise.

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.