Setting timezone to local timezone

Is there a way to specify what timezone mutt uses for the "Date:"
header? The server I am using is set correctly to UTC time, but I would
like the date to be shown as Pacific time (currently -0800). I would
really prefer to keep the server on UTC as it integrates better with the
rest of our infrastructure.

I know that technically the date is correct, but for somebody using an
e-mail client that does not automatically convert dates to the local
time, such as mutt, it would be nice to show the local time of the
sender. I am physically located in the Pacific timezone, as are many of
the people I communicate with.

Thanks,
Stuart

--